Microsoft has launched Kaizala app which works both on android and iOS versions. It is competitor to WhatsApp, The name Kaizala is probably based on Marathi word which means “what’s up?” 🙂
At the moment very limited documentation is available from Microsoft for Kaizala development.
Major URLs you get for Kaizala developer reference are as mentioned below
Set up Trial version of Kaizala
As a first step you need to set up trail instance of Kaizala. Steps to be followed are-
- In Office 365 trial instance, go to the Office 365 Admin center and go to Billing section and click on Add Subscription.
- Search for Kaizala Pro app and you can get the trial version of the same.
- Once you get the trial version, go to Set up section in Admin center and assign the license of Kaizala app to one user.
- Now go to users and assign license to the users.
- Once you complete this activity, you would be able to see Kaizala in Apps section.
With this we have completed the Kaizala initial configuration with Dynamics 365 CE.
Now you can go ahead and start configuring the Kaizala for you organisation
You can create groups, add/invite users, create various surveys, announcements , Feedback, Polls etc This we will see in my next blog.
14 thoughts on “Microsoft Kaizala -Initial setup with trial version”
Thanks for the informative content!!!
Thanks Ranjeet. Please keep visiting my blog. I am going to post regularly.
Nice write up Vrushali
Thanks Sachin. Please keep visiting my blog. I am going to post regularly.
Very good initiative Vrushali! Something new to learn. Look forward for new information through your blogs.
Thank you DInesh. Definitely trying to share something new.
Will try this
You are welcome Charan Ji
Hello, kaizala dynamics crm 2016 want to set as on premise, do you know how to do it?