In the previous post I have explained the basic features of Kaizala and its configuration. Now let us look at Kaizala on how we can integrate Kaizala with various business applications. Kaizala provides bunch of APIs for the integration. Before we jump on usage of APIs, we need to first create a connector which would be passed to these APIs for the connection.
Let us see how to create connector. Steps to follow are as mentioned below
- Click on Kaizala App in Office 365, and Sign in with office 365 credentials
- Once you sign in, you would be able to see the Kaizala related menu on the left hand side. The menu is very similar to Office 365.
- Click on Connectors and add new connectors
- Enter the details and provide required permissions
- Once the connector is added, this step would give you the connector ID and Connection Secrete which is required in further development while accessing the Kaizala APIs
- With this ready connector, we can generate access token and start using the Kaizala APIs
- You need to copy the access token and save it for further reference
- Steps to generate access token as mentioned in below screen shot
In next post I will explain how to use the access token and connect to Kaizala through APIs.
Happy reading and connecting 🙂