Microsoft has launched Kaizala app which works both on android and iOS versions. It is competitor to WhatsApp, The name Kaizala is probably based on Marathi word which means “what’s up?” 🙂
At the moment very limited documentation is available from Microsoft for Kaizala development.
Major URLs you get for Kaizala developer reference are as mentioned below
As a first step you need to set up trail instance of Kaizala. Steps to be followed are-
- In Office 365 trial instance, go to the Office 365 Admin center and go to Billing section and click on Add Subscription.
- Search for Kaizala Pro app and you can get the trial version of the same.
- Once you get the trial version, go to Set up section in Admin center and assign the license of Kaizala app to one user.
- Now go to users and assign license to the users.
- Once you complete this activity, you would be able to see Kaizala in Apps section.
With this we have completed the Kaizala initial configuration with Dynamics 365 CE.
Now you can go ahead and start configuring the Kaizala for you organisation
You can create groups, add/invite users, create various surveys, announcements , Feedback, Polls etc This we will see in my next blog.